Translate

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

The OSR Game Generator and Free Humanoid Adventure


People often ask, “What OSR game should I play,” or “I have so many OSR games, I don’t know which one to use?”  I have a small solution in the OSR Game Generator. Simply roll a d100 and you can make your decision about what to play as random as your game outcomes. This list is far from completely inclusive and I might add to it over time. I just thought I would put something fun out there and see if people want to use it!

Enjoy!



         Also, I wanted to point out that Fen Orc used my Old School Essentials Humanoid classes to create a really cool little adventure, Bury My Tusk at Broken Jaw, and it is absolutely free. I think it is quite good and plan to run it with my crew soon. Please go over and check out his blog and this free adventure.



Like my work? Follow me on Facebook here.

2 comments:

  1. I notice you don't have Delving Deeper on this list. It's a pretty great emulation of od&d. I like it better than both White Box's. I know the earlier versions are free on Drivethru, but the 4th version is available on a lulu for a song.
    http://www.lulu.com/shop/simon-j-bull/delving-deeper-reference-rules-compendium/paperback/product-22746043.html

    ReplyDelete