Translate

Monday, September 21, 2020

Lessons On Using Roll20 - Character Sheet




          With Covid playing such a large part in the world today and D&D groups not being able able to get together, Roll20 is becoming more of a utility. I had plenty of people ask after watching my videos about Roll20 and some of the ways that I use it. I decided to make a video explaining some of the basics of Roll20 and things I have learned so far. This video focuses mainly on setting up a game for Old School Essentials (or any of the games in the BX umbrella) and how to use the character sheet. The sheet that was built for Roll20 is amazing and really does do a lot of the heavy lifting for both players and the DM. I hope you enjoy the video and learn a thing or two along the way.


Some are reporting not being able to see the videos above, if so, here is a direct link to the YouTube channel. Click HERE.


My Twitch channel for live videos is HERE.


Like my work? Follow me on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment