Translate

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Lessons On Using Roll20 - Tokens & Websites





           After I posted the first video on setting up a Roll20 game and using the character sheet, I had plenty of people wanting to know how I created tokens in my games. This video goes over token creation and implementation on Roll20. The video also covers some of the websites I use in my Barrowmaze/Stonehell game. These cover the Barrowmaze random tables page and the Old School Essentials SRD website. I hope people are enjoying and getting use out of the videos and if they have something they want to know about, please let me know in the comments.


If you are having problems viewing the video (happens with mobile users) here is a direct link to the YouTube channel. Click HERE.


Lesson #1 on Basics in Roll20 and the Character Sheet is HERE.


My Twitch channel for live videos is HERE.


Like my work? Follow me on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment