Asura are humanoids with wings and eyes made of fire, marble skin, copper hair, and bird-like talon feet. They serve as a neutral party of messengers between the cosmology of the Heavens, the Elemental Planes, the Hells, and the mortal world. Though neutral in all affairs they are often mischievous, in a purely playful manner.
Armor Class -1 
Hit Dice 7** (32hp)
Attacks 1 × weapon and 2 x claws 1d10
THAC0 12 [+7]
Movement Rate 60’ (20’) Flying 240’ (80’)
Saves D6 W7 P8 B9 S10 (M10)
XP for Defeating 1250
Number Appearing 1
Treasure Type Nil
- Magical Immunity: Asura are immune to any mind-altering effects (charm, command, etc) and automatically can see through all illusions.
- Sacred Scimitar: Asura carry scimitars that count as +3 magical weapons for the purposes of overcoming defenses.
- Polyglot: Asura can communicate with any intelligent creature capable of communication.
- Eyes of Fire: Anyone making direct eye contact with a Asura cannot lie, and is compelled to only speak the truth as they know it.
- Magical Abilities: Can use the following abilities:
- Teleport (without error) at will
- Plane Shift at will
- Polymorph Self (Human only) at will
- Continual Light at will
- Contact Higher Plane once per day
I went ahead and created a Facebook group for the blog, if you are interested the link is here.