Half a human being with one arm, one leg, and half a face. These creatures are surprisingly nimble and are created with powerful magic to serve a master with undying loyalty.
Armor Class 9 
Hit Dice 2+2* (11hp)
Attacks 1 × weapon
THAC0 17 [+2]
Movement Rate 45’ (15’)
Saves D12 W13 P14 B15 S16 (M2)
XP for Defeating 35
Number Appearing 3d10
Treasure Type M (Q, D)
- Extremely Strong: Nasnas are considered to have an 18 STR giving them a +3 bonus to hit and damage in hand-to-hand combat.
- Armored: 7 out of 10 Nasnas will have specialty made leather armor making their AC 7 .
- Magical Origins: Nasnas are only injured by iron and magical weapons.
- Fear: Nasnas at the beginning of battle make unnerving hoots and growls. All who can see or hear them must make a save vs paralysis or be stunned for 1d3 rounds.
- Language: Nasnas cannot communicate beyond grunts, but understands common.