Evil spirits that have been encased in flesh. They appear to be a humanoid tiger with upside down hands. They are as brilliant as they are cruel and love the taste of human flesh.
Armor Class -3 
Hit Dice 7+**** (32hp)
Attacks 2 × claw 1d3 1 x bite 1d4+1
THAC0 12 [+7]
Movement Rate 90’ (30’)
Saves D8 W9 P10 B10 S12 (M7)
XP for Defeating 2050
Number Appearing 1d4
Treasure Type F
- Magical powers: Each can be used at will:
- Illusion: Visual and Audial. No Concentration required. Remains until touched or dispelled.
- Arcane Spells: Any 1st thru 3rd level spell.
- Divine Spells: Any 1st level spell.
- Weapon Immunity: Cannot be harmed by non-magic weapons. Weapons that are not a +3 do only half damage.
- Magic Immunity: Cannot be effected by any spell that is 5th level and below.
- Weakness: A silver arrow blessed with a sacred ritual (not 1st level spell) will kill the Rakshasa in one hit.